Friday, August 17, 2007

Quick Update

I have been feeling better this week, but it's been very hectic with work and fun stuff. I did have chemo last week on the 9th, went to Buena Vista on the 10th (last Friday), went into a slump on Saturday, and started coming out of it on Tuesday or so.

I have an appointment with the tumor board at CU Denver-Anschutz Center on Monday, Sept. 17th. I get to go back to PT next week on the Aug 22nd. I started giving myself shots again this week so I can do it when I go to Dallas and meet my sisters for Suzie's 40th reunion. My dear friend Margaret Park Thomas is letting me stay with her.

I miss my hair more than I thought I would, but it it slowly coming in.

Delaney - I'll try to get back to you first thing tomorrow morning. Jody - I owe you a phone call and need to pick your brain about something. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

Darlene - I'm sorry I didn't get back to you today. We got wrapped up in some business stuff this afternoon we didn't anticipate.

Good new is that my left leg is working better. Still a little sore, but better and I'm encouraged.

I have to go to bed. I'm dead on my feet. I could not sleep last night.

Just up here in Colorado, blowing and going. I"m sleepy now and need to give into it.

Thanks, everyone for your support. Sincerly, Caroline

PS I found out my new boyfriend from senior meals, George Swift,is more like 100 years old than 90. He's 98. What an inspiration!

No comments: