Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Live from Ouray - Last Thursday Night


This is what I look like when the nurse takes my blood at the oncology center.

Actually, this is a melodrama picture from the actual performance. In this scene, I have a sprained writst from signing autographs, my arm is in a sling, and I just got smacked by Wanda Ketchum's purse.

I also look like this when I think about how much housework I have to do at home (people who have been to my house can tell you it's horrifying) plus paperwork and other things to do for the bookstore.

More later, Caroline

1 comment:

Sherry Schena said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I could have seen that. What fun! I miss doing theatre sometimes - at least the behind the scenes stuff and the excitement. I am so glad you are feeling good enough to stay involved and doing the things you love. Been thinking about you, so I came over to get caught up. Email when you have time.