Sunday, June 03, 2007

CW McCall on my Radio Show Today

I think that I will have CW McCall, singer of Convoy and ex-mayor of Ouray, on my oldies radio show at 1:00 - 4:00 pm today. The station is KURA, 98.9, Ouray, Colorado. I don't know how to stream it, but here is the info:

kara.fast-serv.com:9262/listen.pls

I think you somehow copy this and it sets your computer up to play the show.

CHEMO REPORT
My white blood cells were too low to have FULFOX this week, but I had Avastin. So I had the little chemo and not the big one. We are scheduled to go back on June 15th to try again. My white blood cells were too high to have a round of shots to boost the white blood cells. It's been a very busy week for us in Ouray (we had a book signing at the book store yesterday, plus a million other activities going on in town), so I'm glad I had this week off from chemo.

I have to scoot. Suzie, my sister and maker of my dreams coming true, was here this week and she needs to leave, so I need to get going.

More Later! Thanks everyone.

Just up here in Colorado enjoying the beautiful scenery and sunshine!

Hope all is well with everyone out there.

Sincerely, Caroline

No comments: