Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tumor Marker 4164, Bowling Team 1/2 game out of First Place

My tumor marker last week was an all time record high for me - 4164. Normal is something like 0-60. Looks like I will be staying on the Gemzar, but I'll find out more tomorrow when I see the doctor.

In fact, I have to get up really early and I need to hit the hay. We see Dr. Bergen at 8:30 am and then we're driving over to Denver for a quick business trip. We'll be back home Thursday night.

I bowled a make-up game last night and I didn't do so good: 97, 75 (ugh!), 96. We are in 2nd place and are half a game behind the first place team. My average was 94, but it'll go down again.

We had a good time at our show in New Mexico last weekend. Nice people in that gem & mineral club.

I still need to get my deer pictures posted and will try to do that later this week.

Just up here in Colorado, catching up on some e-mail and staying up too late! Hope everyone is doing well out there.

Sincerely, Caroline

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

r

Mary Anne said...

So sorry to hear you numbers are up. You have such courge - keep on truckin. If bowling gives you joy, then do it. You are an inspiration to others. God Bless. Mary Anne Coburn