Monday, January 22, 2007

I Kind of Know How New Orleans Feels

New Orleans got hit by Katrina in September 2005, and about a month later, I found out I had a tumor the size of a citrus fruit. We're both recovering, not sure we'll make it, but we want to. New Orleans didn't make the Super Bowl, and my bowling team didn't get first place, but we did take second!

It was very close, but we took three of four games. I think we took total points by only four. My average is up to 98 (handicap 82), and I bowled 100, 115, 111.

New Orleans should be very proud of how far they came in the playoffs. To all my coon-ass friends, you should feel good about yourself.

We will be very busy the next few days, but I should be able to post this weekend from Tucson.

Just up here in Colorado, looking forward to our working vacation.

Sincerely, Caroline

No comments: